The Portrait of Nouh

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reaching The Purple Sky




Everyone has his special place. My favorite and special place, where I go to relax and have some rest, is the sea near my home in United Arab Emirates (UAE). I like to go there when I feel lonely, angry, or even happy. I remember the sight of the sunrise behind the sea and birds flying reaching for the purple sky. I like also to see ships and boats leaving the port. I see six years old, a child playing on the beach on the warm sand, remembering my childhood and the times that I spent on this beach which hugs the sea I go to. I am looking at the past of the sea while I am living in the present. I am listening to my favorite Mozart's music while I am looking at the furthest point of the sea trying to figure out what it is hiding and to reach the end of it. I am looking at a person standing and the tears pouring down his cheeks. He is so dejected. Pondering about the life and what it is hiding for him. I know that anyone can reach this place, this beach easily, but I don’t think someone admires as I do. I am worry about this place might change in the future. However, I want to enjoy any moments. I might get to be there. I am thinking of being there again. How is it going to be? Is it still the same place now? I am curious about that. Being there is another world.

No comments:

Post a Comment